Fees are paid monthly. There is an option of having classes once or twice a week. A payment is made by transfer for the initial class. If the service is suitable a payment for the rest of the month is due. A monthly fee would be due on the 7th of each month from there onwards. The monthly fee is in accordance with the TFJ Calendar.
CODE OF CONDUCT
On provision of a tutor, clients agree not to approach a tutor for private arrangements as this would be a breach of contract with TFJ. Clients would remain liable for the Tuition Fees. Plus this, a class starts and ends at the agreed specified time.
TERMINATION OF TUITION
The termination of contract can be at anytime - by mutual agreement. The client or tutor may terminate the agreement by giving at least one month notice in writing.
For any concerns please make a notification by email. They will be addressed promptly. If the concern is regarding a Tutors delivery TFJ would endeavour to sort it out. If concerns persist, TFJ would endeavour to reassign another Tutor. If TFJ is unable to reassign this class would not be charged.
- A tutor or client must give at least 24 hours notice, otherwise the Fees are still due.
- A Tutor must give at least 24 hours notice, otherwise, on reschedule the earnings would be forfeited.
- Cancellation will be charged without 24 hours notice. Regardless of reason.
- If a cancellation is made by the client in more than 24hours TFJ will endeavour to offer an alternative tuition time. If a class could not be re-scheduled the Fees for that particular class would not be due.
- Cancellation with less than 24hrs notice due to a tutors being sick will not be charged.
- Cancellation of a class with over 24hrs notice will attempted to be rescheduled
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
The Tutor is for provision of tuition only. Within the scheduled time frame, tutors will co-ordinate and deliver extra tuition. TFJ will not however, be held accountable for pupils general academic progression.
I understand that by ticking the box I confirm that I have read the notification. TFJ is a Tuition Service that connects Undergraduates to Junior learners. The method of service is over the phone. In order to provide this service TFJ needs to process personal data. In addition to potential Clients/ Tutors other receipients of your data maybe tutors, clients references, DBS purposes, host or IT Systems. As such, through the on-line application/ Registration you are giving your personal details to TFJ. TFJ, will only use your personal data to provide the tuition service.